First Class Support For All - Why Settle For Less?
Would You Risk Your Career Elsewhere?
The price of full membership starts fom just £295 per year.
For more information, please see below....
What is included?
- Public Liability and Professional Medical Malpractice (professional indemnity) insurance cover up to £5,000,000 on each and every claim (This is for each individual member and is not a Group policy).
- Product, Treatment and Liability cover up to £5,000,000 on each and every claim.
- Advice to members on starting up and managing a private practice - including accounting and other legal ramifications. Advice on partnerships etc.
- Advice on employment issues
- Networking issues both locally and nationally
- Access to professional advice and assistance with professional matters
- Advice on health and safety including decontamination of instruments, infection control and risk assessment
- Clinical guidelines and other documentation e.g. waste disposal guidelines, minimum standards guidelines
- Links to BCPA and special interest groups
- Legal advice and assistance through it's London Solicitors (including provision of barrister as appropriate) at any Health Professions Council (HCPC) hearing
- Formal representation at HCPC and local disciplinary hearings
Continual Professional Development (CPD)
- Access to courses run by both The SMAE Institute and local branch networks
- Free online CPD subject every year, which the practitioner can choose.
- Access to Local Anaesthesia, Prescriptions Only Medicines and Nail Surgery courses
- Access to bi-annual national conferences
- Access to the CPD@Home range (consisting of smae e-learning website and DVD’s)
- Access to a wide range of in-house 1,2 and 3 day Workshops
Other great benefits include:
- Quarterly issues of The Journal of Podiatric Medicine
- Access to The SMAE Institute website which contains latest news, information and discussion forums for Members
- Monthly Newsletter "Two Steps Ahead" keeping you up to date with the profession and developments, alongside CPD snippets
- Local branch networks nationally
- Representation on national groups
If you have a query or wish to purchase BCPA Membership please contact our staff who will be happy to help you:
Karen Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01628 621100
There are a variety of ways to pay for your membership:
- Annual one off payments
- Debit/Credit Card (Access / Visa /Mastercard / Switch / Maestro)
Friendly and helpful staff to guide you at all times with your enquiries.